Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dixie!



Well, another birthday has come and gone. Hard to believe I'm a quarter of a century old now! It was a fun birthday. My mom let me splurge and get my hair done, and we had a yummy dinner with the family at Tepanyaki. Jenny got me some stylin' sunglasses, and I got a hot red blender to make yummy smoothies all summer! (It is REALLY nice). Thanks everyone for the e-mails and Birthday Greetings. I really felt loved on my 'happy party day' (as Aleia calls it).

2 comments:

mj said...

Dixie, you are not 1/2 a century old! You are 1/4 century old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love the pics...like Aleia's hair better curly!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Dixie. I am glad you were spoiled-you deserve it. And a trip to California? what fun. Aleia looks so big and grown up-what a cutie!