Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Well, it's been five awesome years (four awesome, one not quite as awesome) since Matt and I sealed ourselves off to each other! And he is still just as romantic now as when we were first dating. And even the year we were apart my life was better than it would have been had I been single. I truly believe there is nothing greater than a marriage where both partners love, respect, and sacrifice daily for each other (and still date and have fun). Matt has taught me so much about myself, and I feel like I've improved as a person just by being around him and watching from his example. He is superb in a lot of the things I lack. Most of all, every day I've been blessed with Matt in my life has been a thousand times cooler. He is so fun, upbeat, positive, smart, attractive, and life is so much more exciting with him in it! I love being married to Matt Downing! There is truly no one more perfect for me. Happy Anniversary!
Here is a glimpse of the most beautiful roses I've ever gotten~ they had these cool lighter red stripes in them. Beautiful. Thanks Matt!


And here's a photo of the day we tied the knot. :o) Man, life is great with him!

0 comments: