Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Pleasures

Christmas this year was spent with both families! We were so happy to have Leonard and Amy make the treaturous drive from Oregon. We played a lot. So much that I forgot to take pictures, I was having too much fun. Jon and Sarah brought their family out for Christmas too, and we loved being with both families. I'm sad everyone had to go back home. I think family is the best part of Christmas memories. We love you all!


Macie is still a bit wobbly with sitting up, but this is her with her first 'pet'. A doggie that walks and barks. She loves it!
A family gift this year was a massage chair (a vibrating one) the girls really like it too!


Mostly we just loved being together!



Aleia got a cool new train set, that we can put a cover on and it turns into a table. Genius! The only problem is she needs some people to play with! Come over and play with us!







7 comments:

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! I'm sad that our plans changed, but we've learned we better heed the promptings of the spirit when we get them. I still hope we get to see you guys soon.

B said...

What a beautiful family! We miss you guys and your girls are so cute!

Andrea and Preston said...

Good to hear your guys had a good Christmas! You have such a cute family! Happy New Year!

mj said...

aleas train set is so cool! i totally wish i had seen that before we showed c the wonderfully expensive world of Sodor (thomas the tank) he is totally hooked.

rebecca and eric said...

Hi Dixie! I LOVE your family picture, beautiful! Katelyn got a train table for Christmas too, what fun!! Macie is the cutest, I'm glad you guys are having fun, I haven't checked your blog in a while but it was good to see how you're doing!

The Hansen Family said...

What a sweet, sweet family you guys have. SOOOOOO sweet.

Mel said...

that train set looks totally fun! so...when can we play?! :) call me!