Tuesday, February 09, 2010

How wet our Foundation :o)








Yipee! They just got started pouring the foundation after I drove up with some hot cookies and a "Thank You". I didn't realize how many cement trucks it takes to put up a house. They started with one... then another pulled in, and suddenly there are four more parked on the street. Crazy. The weather's been perfect. Couldn't ask for a better temp! So, after the foundation sets for a week, then supposedly it goes up SUPER quick. I don't know if my girls can handle the drive out there every day, but I'd sure love to see how it goes up. I can't believe it's really happening. Yahoo!!!

5 comments:

Dayna said...

Dixie that is great I'm so happy for you!!!! Where are you building? You didn't give any details and I would love to hear! HOW FUN! Good for you guys, you deserve it!

Nicole said...

You definately seem excited. I can't believe you are driving out there every day. I can feel your happiness just by reading this.

Elisa said...

Dix, that is SO awesome! congrats!Where are you building? btw, I just caught up on your Kristi Approved info, and I'm so glad to hear of more people doing that. I have three clients who have done that and they LOVED it! You Freaking Amazing too!! So good work!

Dixie said...

it's in between eagle mountain and saratoga springs

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

How exciting Dixie! That will be so great to watch the whole process. It makes the moving in day that much sweeter. Miss you guys!