Friday, October 24, 2008

Time with Dad!

So, I try to spend about an hour of good "one-on-one" time with Aleia every day, and we have a lot of fun! As Macie gets older, and other kids join the family, I will have to share and take turns for that special time with other kids, but right now it is a lot of fun to be able to play with just her! The below photos are from our most recent ventures together...she is such a little heart melter!

Aleia holding "Sparkles," her favorite dog in the world.

She is already pointing and laughing at me...I wonder what will happen during the next 10 years.

She loves to swing...

With her mouth wide open.

Cheezin' for the camera






"Come get me Dad! (as if I could ever fit in there.)

Aleia workin' her climbing skills

She got pretty far up the slide!

This is what happens when your daughter says "I want to stay in the car for a minute."


For the record, I did not suggest, teach, or show her how to do this.

Maybe we'll put her back there on our next trip.

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Don't you just LOVE that one on one time with them? Love it!!!